CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 24, 2010

Like a rush, shot through you~*~

I do a review for every awesome experience that I have. My first one was the Tokio Hotel signing. Now, I’m writing one for the This Is a Family Tour. More specifically, Pierce the Veil, because they are who I went to see. Friday the 17th of December was a mess for me. After a whole lot of arguing, I ended up not going to my father’s house. So, instead of going to his house and getting ready like I had originally planned, my friend and I walked around the city for hours. We went to Macy’s. It was awesome. I love the people there; they are so helpful and fun. I actually do want to get a job there. Maybe I’ll look into it once I move to New York if I do, which I’m almost positive I will. We also went to Sephora, Korea Town, and this amazing Asian bookstore. I want to go back. The amount of fashion books they had available was absolutely amazing. There was this one Mario Testino book which I am going back for as soon as I have the money for it. They also had books on the male and female collections from last year. Beautiful. Bryant Park was next. We wanted to go to SoHo, but that didn’t quite work out. We ran out of time, and before we knew it, we were walking back to my mom’s office. Once there, I did everything possible to try and make myself look somewhat presentable. I still don’t think I succeeded. At around 4:30 we left. We arrived at Irving Plaza at about 4:50 or so. Then, we waited on the line. You know, at concerts, you have to learn how to kill time. We had to wait there for 3 hours. We met this one guy, our age. He was awesome, and it’s who we stuck by for the rest of the night. Making friends is the way to go. Finally, the line started to move. I don’t think it hit me until then that I was about to see one of my favorite bands, and that possibly, I would get to meet the members. I was definitely hoping a lot for that. The first two bands were great. I am definitely a fan. That’s one of my favorite things of going to concerts with more than one band. I always come out with songs that I need to download to my ipod. I even got to catch the first pic from the guitarist of In Fear & Faith. Then, finally, it was time for Pierce the Veil. God, I’ve never had that much fun at a concert, and I’ve been to quite a few. It was insane. Pierce the Veil got the crowd moving, and, as much fun as it was, it was also painful. That was my first concert were I was at the front with the mosh pit. At times, it got to be a little too much. Being the shorter one in my little portion of the crowd, I was prone to being crushed. At some point, maybe when my lungs were being crushed, I decided to say fuck it, and started pushing my way to the front. Which is how, by the time Pierce the Veil got on the stage, I was a little bit past the barricade. I sang, and danced, and it was just tons of fun. I got amazing pictures, most of them of Tony, and I even got to touch Tony about 5 times. I thought my day had been made at that point, but oh, there was still more to come. Next was Emmure. They were extremely good, although my friend didn’t quite like them, and the bass was INSANE. I swear, I could feel it all over my body. I love that sensation. Many of the people at the concert were there for Emmure. By the time the band finished, I couldn’t take much more, which is why we left the crowd in the front and opted to get sodas instead. If only I had known they had water bottles for free… Well, now I know for the next time. Attack Attack! Was good, but I didn’t pay much attention to them. At this point, I was distracted, waiting for Pierce the Veil to come out to the merch stands like the rest of the bands were doing. Sadly, everyone came out but the members of Pierce the Veil. I honestly did not want to leave, but everyone was being thrown out of the venue. I was disappointed. We milled in front of the venue for a little while, but we got bored, so we moved to the side exit of the venue. There, I saw Pierce the Veil’s RV. Casey, one of the band’s roadies, was also there. He was hot. Lots of eye-candy. ;) I got so excited, but as the time went by, I was thinking that they weren’t going to come out. Finally, when my stepfather is calling me to let me know that he arrived, I look to my left and I see Tony of Pierce the Veil. I opted for ignoring my stepdad’s call. I went up to Tony, exchanged a few words, and got a picture with him. Life=made. 
Seriously, how great is that? We didn’t get home until 3am, and I didn’t go to sleep until 4am, but oh my goodness, it was completely worth it, and I would do it all over again a million times. I can’t wait until March 11th, when I will be seeing them again, but this time with A Day To Remember, Bring Me The Horizon, and We Came As Romans. I’m so excited for that. I didn’t get to meet Mike, Jaime, and Vic this time, but maybe I will on March 11th. At least, that’s what I’m hoping for. I feel like I now need pictures with the rest of the band members for my PTV wall to be complete. I’m probably even more of a fan now than I was before, not surprisingly.             
   

0 comments: