CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Gifts so far~*~

Ahhh, ok, so I don't have ALL of my gifts yet, but here's what I got from my father and stepmom:

  • Vera Wang bag
  • Givenchy perfume
  • Tarte Jewelry Box
  • Vera Wang scarf
  • NY&C tops
  • Victoria's Secret Body Sprays, Body Butters, and Lotions
  • Manicure Station
  • 4 GB memory card for my camera
  • NEW GLASSES
  • aaaand I feel like I'm missing something
I am so satisfied with everything. All of the scents are amazing, I am in love with the bag, and yeah. The new glasses are gorgeous. When I picked them out, I wasn't completely sold on them, but now I love them. They look so nice on me. Now, I'm waiting to see what I get from my mom. Also, my birthday is on January 13, so there is that to look forward to.

0 comments: