CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Mr.Ford Returns

So I was finally able to get my hands on the December issue of Vogue, and I absolutely loved the article about Tom Ford. The way he thinks is great, and I enjoyed the witty quotes. Especially the ones about wanting to be able to just slip his hand in and touch the breast. Sigh, too bad he's gay and almost 50 years old. Gorgeous, inspiring man, truly, and I cannot wait to see what else he has in his collection, although he made it clear that he'd rather not have everyone see it online. I completely understand where he's coming from.As Bill Kaulitz stated not too very long ago, everything loses its magic after it is reported online. Too bad that I don't have the money to go all over the place and watch shows and buy things. 

0 comments: